Violation of any of the following rules is grounds for removal from the property.
NO EXCEPTIONS AND NO REFUNDS.
- Visitors are welcome, but they must check in at the store. The visitor charge is $2.00 per day or $4.00 if spending the night. Visitors must leave their cars in parking lot. No visitors are allowed to enter the camp after 9:00 PM. Visitors must leave campground by 9:00 PM or pay for the night.
- Maximum 8 persons per site, including children and visitors.
- No outside firewood allowed. Firewood is for sale at the store.
- Do not cut down or deface any trees or gather dead wood from the area for campfires. We have wood for sale at the store. Campfires must be in the approved fire pits only. Absolutely no chain saws are permitted on the campgrounds.
- No fireworks allowed.
- Put your garbage in a tied plastic bag before throwing it in the dumpster located by the maintenance building. Do not put garbage in fire pits.
- Swim at your own risk. No life guard on duty. No glass containers allowed on the sandy beach. Children must be accompanied by an adult on the beach.
- Quiet time is 11:00 PM. Persons under the age of 18 years must be at their campsite by dusk. This rule will be strictly enforced. Please be considerate of others.
- Speed limit is 10 miles per hour.
- ATVs and ORVs are prohibited from the campgrounds.
- No boats or trailers of any kind allowed on campsites.
- Do not feed the animals in the campground.
- One picnic table per site. Do not take tables from other sites.