Seasonal Camping Rates - April 15th through October 15th
- Sites #1 through #14 lake front
- $2400.00 plus electric
- Sites #15 through #60 off lake
- $2200.00 plus electric
Seasonal rates apply only if paid in full on or before April 1st.
Standard Camping Rates
- Monthly Full Hookup
- $600.00 per month plus electric
- Weekly Full Hookup
- $220.00 per week
- Daily Full Hookup
- $40.00 per night
- RV Storage
- $45.00 per month - Does not include electricity
- Pavillion Rental
- $100.00 per day - Campers only
- Check in time is 2:00pm, and check out time is 12:00pm. If the site is available, the early check in or late checkout fee is $10.00.
- All rates are based on 2 adults and 3 children. Persons 16 years of age and older are considered adults.
- Only two vehicles and one camping unit allowed per site, unless prior arrangements are made at the store office. If approved, extra tent fee is $10.00 per night.
- Visitors are welcome but they MUST CHECK IN AT THE STORE.
- Visitor fees are as follows:
- $2.00 per day or $4.00 if spending the night
- $25.00 per week
- $100.00 per month
- Visitors must leave campgrounds by 9pm or pay to stay the night.
- Visitors should park their cars in the parking lot.
- Failure to check in at the store will result in removal from the property.
All charges and rents are to be paid in full in advance.
Cancellations within 5 days of arrival are subject to administration fee equal to one night’s stay. No refunds for holiday reservations.
Golf Cart Policy
Golf carts must be registered at the camp store and sign a liability form. Golf cart owners must have proof of insurance. Only licensed drivers are allowed to drive golf carts. Electric golf carts only.
Pets are welcome (Maximum of 2 per site) Owner must provide vaccination records at the camp store. Pets must be picked up after and kept on a leash at all times. Leash must not reach beyond the camp site boundaries or be longer than 6 feet when off camp site. Pets must not be left unattended. No pets allowed on the grass/sand beach or playground.